- NEW MESH
- Base Game Compatible
- Teen to Elder
- Female Only
- Custom Tumbnails
- Disabled for randoms
- 36 swatch colors
- You will find in HAT
IMPORTANT UPDATE! [05/04/19]
- Fixed a bug that make part of the ear apparent.
- Fixed small clipping.
- Removed unnecessary vertices and polygons.
For me a game like The Sims needs diversity, after all it is a simulator of life and in life we have diversity.
To contribute to the diversity of the game I decided to try to create items from different cultures.
I started with this hijab, as I almost did not see hijabs maxis match and knew that it would be possible to make it look like the one used in real life.
I’m so happy to create more diversity in sims 4.
I hope it has become similar and respectful, to make this I based on photos of google and in research I did on the culture and the hijab itself.
I hope u guys enjoy too.
As suggestion of some of my followers I have made this hijab as hair too, for be possible use with hats. That you can find for download here!
- Don't (re)upload my creation(s) to other sites.
- Only link to my original post on tumblr.
- Recolors are very welcome and apreciate! But don't include my mesh.
- Don't claim my creation(s) as yours.
- Don't edit my meshes (read my full TOU for more info)